Full-Day Tour to Giethoorn with Luxury Mini-Van
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned coach
- Intimate small group tour of maximum 8 persons
- Lovely coffee with apple pie
- Scenic and relaxed 1-hour canal cruise in Giethoorn
Giethoorn is definitely one of the most picturesque villages in the Netherlands. The town has been one of the most popular tourist villages of the country, and is nicknamed the "Dutch Venice". Just like Venice, Giethoorn has many canals, and the only way to get around town is by boat or walking. No cars are allowed in the old town, whose history dates back to the middle ages.
After a short walking tour of the village, have time to discover at your leisure the village on your own, and enjoy the 1-hour boat tour. Your driver/guide will reveal the city’s special character, and give you insider’s tips about great local restaurants, shops, attractions, activities and more. At the end of the afternoon, drive back to Amsterdam.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee with apple pie
- Canal cruise
- Voucher for 100 highlights cruise
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks