From Amsterdam: Hop-On Hop-Off Dutch Countryside Tour
- Explore the Dutch countryside
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Admire the scenic windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Discover the fishing village of Volendam and historical Edam
- Taste and experience the making of traditional Dutch cheese at a traditional cheese farm
Hop-off as often as you wish and enjoy self-guided walking tours with an audio guide or just stroll around and admire the typical historical villages. En route, enjoy amazing countryside views away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Buses pass every 45 minutes from each stop which provides the perfect amount of freedom to enjoy your favorite area at your own leisure. Spend as much or as little time at each stop as you wish.
During your tour, behold the famous windmills at the characteristic Zaanse Schans, explore the charming town of Edam, or soak up the seaside atmosphere of Volendam. Discover the art of cheesemaking at the Henri Willig Cheese Farm or explore the city of Monnickendam, which was founded by monks.
- Hop-on hop-off day ticket
- Guided tour of Henri Willig Cheese Farm
- Zaanse Schans visit
- Self-guided walking tours through an app
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
THIS IS HOLLAND is situated opposite Amsterdam Central Station along the IJ River. Please take the free ferry from Central Station to the opposite side, direction: ‘Buiksloterweg’. This is only a 3-minute boat trip. From here it is just a 2-minute walk to THIS IS HOLLAND. The check-in desk is located on the ground floor of the THIS IS HOLLAND shop and is open from 9 am – 2.30 pm.Open in Google Maps ⟶