Keukenhof Gardens 5-Hour Group Tour in Spanish
- Discover the "Garden of Europe" in Keukenhof
- Stroll among a huge variety of flowers and hybrids
- Explore the 4 main pavilions named after the Dutch royal family
- See millions of tulips in bloom
- Purchase seeds and bulbs to take home
Upon arrival at Keukenhof (Dutch for “kitchen garden”), explore more than 32 hectares of parkland. See a vast collection of flowers and hybrids of different species around the old mills, lakes, fountains and wide promenades. Purchase some bulbs or seeds in the greenhouses.
Wander the park’s 4 main areas, named after members of the Dutch royal family of Oranje. Discover different varieties and displays in the Oranje Nassau Pavilion, Willem Alexander Pavilion, Koningin Beatrix Pavilion, and Koningin Juliana Pavilion.
- Entrance ticket to Keukenhof
- Native Spanish-speaking guide
When you get there
De Ruijterkade 153, 1011AC Amsterdam (main entrance of the Bowling Alley "Powerzone", in front of the river-cruises). The tour will start at 9:00 AM. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Your guide will be dressed in green to that he/she is easily recognizable.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• On the April 22 2017 the time of departure is 08.30 because of The Flower Parade