Flowerfields & Keukenhof Half-Day Guided Tour from Amsterdam
- Visit one of Europe’s most popular, award-winning attractions on this tour from Amsterdam
- Marvel at the world’s largest bulb flower park in Keukenhof
- Enjoy a relaxed stroll through Keukenhof Park, home to the largest sculpture park in the Netherlands
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned coach
If you’re a lover of flowers you’ll marvel at the multi-color display of tulips and other springtime bulbs in bloom at the award-winning Keukenhof Gardens. This unforgettable seasonal display is created by more than 7 million tulip, daffodil, hyacinth, and other bulbs - and spectacular trees. All of the bulbs in the park are planted by hand.
Keukenhof Park is one of the top attractions in Holland and one of the most popular in Europe. This half-day tour is the best way to get to these out-of-the-way gardens. Once there you’ll understand why over 44 million visitors have traveled to this site in the last 60 years!
During this tour you will also have time enough to see and admire, in a relaxed way, some of the most beautiful flowers in the world, in the delightful Keukenhof Park. This is home to the largest sculpture park in the country, and has a Walk of Fame where you’ll see tulip varieties named after famous people.
- Private guide
When you get there
De Ruijterkade 34A, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side. Please make sure to be at the office 30 minutes prior to tour departure time. Seats can only be guaranteed until this time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)