Keukenhof: Bulb Farm Full-Day Tour
- Marvel at more than 7 million spring bulbs at Keukenhof Gardens
- Visit a bulb farm and join a demonstration from the farmer
- Stroll the sculpture gardens of Keukenhof Park
- Experience one of Holland and Europe's most popular parks in full bloom
After the bulb farm, head to Keukenhof, where you can marvel at the kaleidoscope of colors in fields of spring bulbs at the award-winning Keukenhof Gardens. The unforgettable seasonal display is created by more than 7 million flowers, including tulips, daffodils, and hyacinth, as well as some spectacular trees.
One of the top attractions in Holland, Keukenhof Park is also one of the most popular gardens in Europe and has attracted more than 44 million visitors in the last 60 years!
You will have plenty of time to admire some of the most beautiful flowers in the world, and wander the largest sculpture park in Holland before the return transfer to Amsterdam. Stroll the popular Walk of Fame to see tulip varieties named after notable celebrities.
- Private guide
- Visit to bulb farm
When you get there
Excursion passengers can check-in at De Ruijterkade 34A, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side. Please make sure you check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the departure of your tour. Seats can only be guaranteed until this time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged 3 years or younger go free of charge (provided they do not occupy their own seat)