Volendam/Marken, Zaanse Schans & Keukenhof with Canal Cruise
- Visit the stunning bulbfields of Keukenhof Park and see more than 7 million bulbs
- Discover the heritage windmills of Zaanse Schans Windmill village
- Tour the fishing villages of Volendam and Marken
- Learn more about Dutch crafts at a cheese factory and a clog maker's workshop
- Drive along a scenic route past colorful fields of flowers en route from Amsterdam
- Experience a free 1-hour canal cruise at a time that suits you best
Departing Amsterdam, you will first visit the famous windmills of Zaanse Schans. See a collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses up close, then explore traditional Dutch crafts at a clog maker’s workshop and a cheese factory.
You will also visit the picturesque fishing villages of Volendam and Marken, driving past typical Dutch polders and dykes.
Continue your scenic drive to Keukenhof Park to see some of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Drive past fields of flowers in many colors, including Holland’s emblematic tulips.
For over 60 years Keukenhof has been one of the biggest crowd pullers in the Netherlands. Nowhere else can you find so many flowers in so many compositions. Over the 32 hectares that the park covers are an estimated 7 million bulbs, and each path will lead you to a spectacular new flower tableau.
To make this experience even more special you will receive a free 1-hour canal cruise ticket per person to use in Amsterdam at any time during your stay.
- Transportation by coach
- Free 1-hour canal cruise per person (worth €16)
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶