Amsterdam: City, Delft & The Hague Tour with Canal Cruise
- Experience old and new Amsterdam on a sightseeing tour and visit a diamond factory
- Drive by luxury touring car to explore the rich history and culture of Amsterdam
- Visit a diamond factory
- See the picturesque city of Delft, and visit a pottery factory
- Discover The Hague, seat of the Dutch government, on a city tour
- See the unique Madurodam miniature park
- Enjoy a 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise at any time during your stay
Meet your guide at the central Damrak and explore old and new Amsterdam. The city tour by luxury vehicle takes you past the high points of the city, where almost 7,000 monuments are waiting to be discovered. As you tour, your guide will point out the most interesting architecture, explaining the rich history and culture of the city. Before you depart Amsterdam, enjoy some free time and visit a diamond factory to see how diamonds are still polished in the traditional way.
Following your morning tour of Amsterdam, continue to explore the city independently or grab lunch (at your own expense) during some free time (approximately 3 hours) before embarking on your afternoon tour to Delft and The Hague.
Next, visit the beautiful city of Delft, one of the best-preserved Dutch cities, dating from the 17th century. Tour a factory that has produced the famous blue-and-white Delft pottery for 350 years.
Continue to The Hague, seat of the Dutch government, and enjoy a city tour to learn more about the historic government buildings. While some of the city dates from the Middle Ages, The Hague sustained significant damage during World War II, and was extensively rebuilt and expanded after the war. On a walking tour, you'll then be taken to the "Binnenhof," the seat of the government, and will pass by the Peace Palace in a city tour by bus.
After the city tour by bus you'll be driven back to Amsterdam where you can enjoy your 1-hour canal cruise ticket at any time during your stay.
- Guided tour
- Entrance to Gassan Diamonds
- Delft pottery tour
- Visit to the Madurodam miniature park and Royal Delft Factory
- 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise
- Lunch and dinner
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The 1-hour Amsterdam Canal cruise can be done anytime during your stay