Brussels: Full-Day Excursion from Amsterdam
- Enjoy the scenic drive as you travel from Amsterdam to Belgium
- See attractions in Brussels including the Manneken Pis fountain and Royal Palace
- Make a photo stop in front of the Atomium
- Taste some famous Belgian chocolate
You’ll stop first in Brussels, where you’ll enjoy a tour of the top attractions. See the Atomium, at the site of the 1958 World Fair, and memorable landmarks such as the Royal Palace, the European Commission buildings, the Palace of Justice and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
After this, there will be a guided walk through the historic city center, where you will visit the Grand Place, the beautiful central square, and the iconic statue Mannekepis. Along the way, you will see a demonstration by a chocolatier and get the change to taste some famous Belgian chocolate.
After a full day of sightseeing, you’ll head back to the center of Amsterdam.
- Walking tour in Brussels
- Demonstration by a chocolatier, including chocolate tasting
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶