From Amsterdam: Bruges Day Tour & Free Canal Cruise
- Explore the world capital of chocolate
- Discover the scenic canals of Bruges
- Enjoy a walking tour of the quaint city center
- Experience a free 1-hour canal cruise to use anytime during your stay in Amsterdam
Depart Amsterdam in the morning and drive across the Dutch border. Upon arrival in Bruges, admire scenic streets and the canals that gave Bruges its nickname, "The Venice of the North."
A guide will take you on a 3-hour driving tour of the city center, revealing highlights such as the Church of Our Lady on the banks of the Dijver Canal, Sint Salvator’s Cathedral (one of the few buildings to have survived the onslaught of the ages without damage), and Burg Square with its impressive City Hall.
Continue on foot for approximately 30 minutes, and enjoy an optional 1-hour boat ride along some of the canals, before your return transfer to Amsterdam.
To make this experience even more special you will receive a free 1-hour canal cruise ticket per person to use in Amsterdam at any time during your stay.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Free 1-hour canal cruise in Amsterdam per person (worth €16)
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶