Explore two sightseeing attractions outside Amsterdam. Begin with a visit to Zaanse Schans, which is filled with the atmosphere of 18th/19th-century Holland, before visiting the idyllic canal village of Giethoorn for a boat ride through its canals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Pickup included
- Please provide the address of your hotel, and wait in the lobby or main entrance for pickup.
- Experience the traditional lifestyle of Zaanse Schans and fairy-tale atmosphere of Giethoorn in one day
- Cruise around the canals of Giethoorn
- Learn about Dutch culture
- Professional guide
- Tour coach or van
- 1-Hour guided boat trip
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Bike or whisper boat rental
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The tour consists of 8 people maximum due to the pandemic, with the same price. Enjoy more for less.