Amsterdam Winter Walking Tour
- Discover the best of Amsterdam in the magical winter light
- See highlights from the Amsterdam Light Festival
- Warm up with a cup of hot chocolate and typical Dutch stroopwafflel
- Explore the Canal Belt in its winter decorations
- Go to the oldest inner court complex of the Begijnhof
- Visit Rembrandt's Nightwatch, the Jewish neighborhood & flea markets
Start your tour at magnificent Dam Square, and hear how Amsterdam was founded in the 13th century. Warm yourself up with a cup of the city’s famous hot chocolate, served with some stroopwaffle. See some of the light installations from the annual Amsterdam Light Festival in the beautiful UNESCO-listed Canal Belt.
On the way you will pass by Amsterdam's most romantic bridges, Rembrandt House, centuries-old churches and famous flea markets.
Pass the dignified tower of Munttoren, go to the hidden inner court complex of the Begijnhof, and savor the fragrance of fresh flowers in the Flower Market. Continue to Rembrandtplein with its statues of the Nightwatch and relive the Golden Age of Amsterdam.
Along the way, discover the sights of the Jewish neighborhood, the legendary museums of Rembrandtplein and its surrounding streets, and the 15th-century Waag on Nieuwmarkt square.
- English-speaking guide
- Hot chocolate & stroopwaffle
- Rainponcho or winter hat
- All local taxes
- Additional food and drinks