Humans of Amsterdam: The Walking Experience
- Experience the stories of 8 real Amsterdammers who each live a topic Amsterdam is famous for
- Understand and feel how it is to be an Amsterdammer
- Enjoy a high level of attention from your guide in this small group tour
- Enjoy the best apple pie in town with two drinks
Throughout this tour you will be introduced to a vast array of characters, including Ruud, (Amsterdam's very own captain Jack Sparrow), Alex (one of Amsterdam's cycle-therapists), Tamara, (an Amsterdammer who is raising twins in the city) and Ari (a local entrepreneur and unofficial mayor of Amsterdam).
Step by step, you will attain a deeper connection with the city. You will discover how the locals live, how the history of the city lives within them, and how they individually differ. Together, you will find out the people that make Amsterdam.
- Best apple pie in town and two drinks
Prepare for the activity
You will find us waiting for you at the Homomonument. Our guide will be wearing a black hat. The address is: Westermarkt, 1016 DD Amsterdam. Our meeting point is located just a 1 minute walk from the Anne Frank house. We are practically located in her backyard! You will see a big church, the “Westerchurch”. Behind it is the Homomonument, a triangle coming out from the ground. Your guide will be waiting at the triangle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum recommended age is 18 years old
• No alcohol will be served to adults younger than 18 years old
• If you are allergic to apple pie, you will be provided with other options