Amsterdam: Walking Tour with Cheese Tasting
- Taste 6 different types of Gouda with a glass of wine at a local cheese shop
- Pass the Royal Palace, Dam Square, and Anne Frank House
- Stroll among the canals in Amsterdam while learning the city's history from an English or Spanish-speaking guide
Highlights of this tour include: the first Stock Exchange in the World, a walk through Dam Square with its National Monument and Royal Palace, the Red Light District, the Chinese neighborhood and Jewish Quarter, Flower Market, Jordaan Street, and a walk past the Anne Frank House.
After the tour, you will visit Reypenaer, one of the most prestigious cheese shops in the city, where you will taste 6 different kinds of Gouda cheese with a glass of wine. Learn the difference between these types of cheeses as well as their history.
From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to the tragedy of Anne Frank’s story and Nazi occupation, the aim of this tour is to give you a perfect introduction to this city. Whether you visit one of Amsterdam’s famous museums or check out the cafés and bars of the Jordaan District, this tour will help you to get your bearings in this unique city and allow you to make the most out of your stay here.
- Cheese tasting of 6 different types of Gouda
- A glass of wine
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Our guide will wait at the meeting point with a blue umbrella or a nametag with our logo (Amsterdam Guías & Tours) at 10:00 am. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶