Skip-the-line Keukenhof Ticket and Transport from Amsterdam
- Visit Keukenhof, one of Europe’s most popular and award-winning attractions
- Marvel at the beauty of the world’s largest bulb flower park
- Enjoy a relaxed stroll through the country's largest sculpture park
- Benefit from direct bus transfer and skip-the-line entry to Keukenhof
At Keukenhof, simply skip the line and enter one of the largest flower parks in the world with ease. The Keukenhof park contains over 7 million flower bulbs including tulips, hyacinths, and daffodils.
Dozens of gardeners work for months to get the park in shape. During the planting, the bulbs are arranged according to a different theme every year. Enjoy approximately 3.5 hours to explore the park on your own before the return trip to Amsterdam.
- Round-trip transportation between central Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Fast-track entry to Keukenhof Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (there are multiple places in the park offering food and drinks)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶