Amsterdam: The Art of Play Wondr Experience
- Swing in a colorful jungle
- Smile in our confetti shower
- Play in a 100m2 ball pit
- Sing in the karaoke booths
- Swim in a marshmallow pool
Inside you’ll find a 1200m2 hyper-visual realm with over 15 interactive installations created in collaboration with some of the city’s most creative minds. It's a unique immersive experience that’s unlike anything else. Get lost in an otherworldly jungle. Dive into a sea of pink marshmallows. Dance under a glittering sky. Sing your heart out. Let your imagination run wild and experience the art of play.
- Free use of lockers
- Make exceptional photos via a unique camera system and take them home with you
- Children under 10 years
Prepare for the activity
Your art of play experience takes place at WONDR, which is located only 10 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station. Take Metro Line 52 towards Noord/North and exit at station Noorderpark (a 2-minute ride). WONDR is only a 5-minute walk away from metro station Noorderpark, in a pink building at Meeuwenlaan 88. There’s plenty of parking space just around the corner if you are coming by car.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• This activity is partially accessible with a wheelchair. All rooms can be visited, but some activities cannot be entered.