Heineken Experience & Pizza Cruise
- Explore the canals of Amsterdam aboard a fun and comfortable canal boat
- Discover the famous UNESCO World Heritage canal district of Amsterdam
- Enjoy unlimited wine, beer, and drinks, and end with a Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
Run in collaboration with the New York Pizza company, this tour is a unique way to explore Amsterdam's historic ring of canals while you dine. Upon boarding the boat, you will get to order the appetizer and pizza of your choice. Your pizza is then delivered straight from the oven to the boat, and comes with unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks throughout the cruise.
And since a great pizza deserves a tasty dessert, a complimentary Ben & Jerry's ice cream is thrown in for free. Combine casual dining with a leisurely sightseeing adventure of the UNESCO World Heritage canal district, and see the city’s sights from the water.
- Unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks during the Pizza Cruise
- A great New York Pizza
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Heineken Experience
- 2 Heineken beers
When you get there
Look for the sign with the local operator's name on it, opposite Central Station (in front of the St. Nicholas church), at Prins Hendrikkade 37a. This is also the departure point of the cruise. From March 21st 2019: The departure point will be Stromma Damrak Pier 5Open in Google Maps ⟶
Important: For the Heineken Experience it's essential to exchange your voucher as soon as you arrive in Amsterdam to reserve a time-slot. Please go to the office of the local supplier in the morning if you want to visit the Heineken Experience on the same day. It is possible to exchange your voucher on one day and book the experience for another.
• Please note that the visit to the Heineken Experience is not planned during the Pizza Cruise