Amsterdam: Lovers Light Festival Cruise by Semi-Open Boat
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s historic canals and enjoy the on-board commentary
- Admire light sculptures, projections and works by contemporary artists
- Take in the Amsterdam's Light Festival from the water
The Light Festival is best seen from the water. Spend 90 minutes gliding along the city’s iconic canals, past many historic sites and other popular attractions.
This semi-open canal boat features all the comforts of a larger vessel, and when the weather is good, the partially open roof makes it possible to enjoy an open-boat experience. The boats run on solar energy, are silent and completely emission-free.
- Canal cruise by semi-open boat
- GPS audio guide in English and Dutch
- Amsterdam Light Festival
Prepare for the activity
The cruise departs from the East Side of the Central Station, just before the traffic lights (in front of the Double Tree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal hotel), Prins Hendrikkade, 1011 Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please check in at Lovers with your (mobile) voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶