Amsterdam: Prostitute-Guided Red Light District Tour
- Watch Amsterdam's Red Light District come to life in the evening
- Learn more about the unique Dutch approach to drug use
- Discover the secrets of the ladies behind the windows from someone with experience
Wander through the red-lit streets as you listen to your tour guide's experience of working behind the windows. Ask anything you want to know and get the true story of what happens behind the windows.
Explore the Dutch culture and history and get an understanding of coffeeshops. Your guide will explain the liberal Dutch approach to drugs and satisfy any curiosities you may have about the area.
- Live tour guide
- Food and (alcoholic) drinks
- Entrance to attractions in the area
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Beursplein square, a small square located in between Amsterdam Central Train Station and Dam Square, right across from the Primark. Your tour guide will be holding a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
• The tour is capped at a maximum of 4 people per tour group.