Amsterdam: Sex Worker-Guided Red Light District Tour
- Watch Amsterdam's Red Light District come to life in the evening
- Discover workers' reality behind the windows
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group with a maximum of 4 participants
Wander through the red-lit streets as you listen to your tour guide's experience of working behind the windows. Feel free to ask questions and get an accurate insight into what goes on.
Explore Dutch culture and history, and get an understanding of coffee shops. Your guide will explain the liberal Dutch approach to drugs and satisfy any curiosities you may have about the area.
- Live tour guide
- Food and (alcoholic) drinks
- Entrance to attractions in the area
- Gratuities (recommended)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Beursplein square, a small square located in between Amsterdam Central Train Station and Dam Square, right across from the Primark. Your tour guide will be holding a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
• The tour is capped at a maximum of 4 people per tour group.