Private Ganja & Coffee Shop Walking Tour with Snacks
- Visit the best coffee shops in the center of Amsterdam and learn about cannabis culture
- Learn how to roll your own joint with your instructor
- Smoke ganja at stops on the tour and at the final destination
- Learn what types of weed are best for you (Indica/Sativa)
- Relax inside coffee shops and pubs, while your guides protect your belongings!
- Visit the world famous amsterdam museum
- Enjoy one portion of Bitterballen, one croquette per person and free snacks
- Enjoy your own private rented room inside a busy Irish pub with your own private server!
Your guided tour begins outside the legendary Dam Palace, as you start your exciting introduction to the local world of cannabis at one of the oldest coffee shops in Amsterdam.
Your guide will lead you through the streets of the city, to famous coffee shops, pubs, and secret medieval sites on the way (rest assured, all locations have passed the tour operator's quality check).
Visit 3 coffee shops and a great Irish pub (O reilly's), walk down the legendary gay street Reguliersdwarsstraat, learn about history and drug policies, and explore the menus and samples from a few of the shops. Your tour will end near the Rembrandtplein.
As a current resident of Amsterdam, your private guide is super knowledgeable about the best ganja finds in Amsterdam – so don't be shy to ask!
- Local tour guide
- Informational smoking break
- 100% confidential tour, your personal details are not published
- 1 portion of Bitterballen, one croquette per person and free snacks (vegetarian snack option available)
- Special entrance fees to clubs, bars, or restaurants
- Price of weed or drinks at coffee shops, pubs or red light district services (suggested spending amount EUR 15-20)
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of H&M on the Dam Square. You must contact us after booking to schedule the tour start time, which is available in your confirmation. We will contact you to confirm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Tour may be canceled in hazardous weather conditions. Call the tour provider for more information
• Large groups can be accommodated, with 1 guide for every 25 people
• No refunds for no-shows