Amsterdam: Moco Night Out Entry Ticket & Cocktail Experience
- Skip the line to Moco for special access to Amsterdam's coolest contemporary art museum
- See revolving exhibitions showcasing Banksy's work alongside other influential artists
- Admire the art of Warhol, Basquiat, Haring, Koons, and more
- Indulge your tastebuds with a Moco Pink cocktail at the House of Bols, where trained staff make cocktail creation look easy
Upon arrival at the museum, just flash your smartphone ticket and you'll get special entrance without having to wait in line. Once inside, discover 4 floors of amazing art and the first Banksy exhibition ever to hit a museum. This small and intimate house opposite the Rijksmuseum is home to classics like Laugh Now, Barcode, Girl with Balloon, and Kids on Guns Hill.
After your art fix, it's time for the cocktail fix. Give your taste buds a treat and toast to a legendary time in Amsterdam with a special 'Moco Pink' cocktail at House of Bols, a place that stylish combines the brand new and very old. Genever is the Dutch spirit from which gin evolved, and here you'll find out everything about Lucas Bols, the world's oldest distilled spirit brand, and their 38 liqueurs.
- Skip-the-line access to Moco Museum between 5-7 PM
- Audio tour at Moco Museum
- Audio tour at House of Bols
- Moco cocktail/mocktail at House of Bols
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The first stop is the Moco Museum, on the street Honthorststraat 20. After the visit to the museum, go to the House of Bols, the Cocktail & Genever Experience, Paulus Potterstraat 14 (1 minute walking distance).Open in Google Maps ⟶