Amsterdam: Light Festival Boat Cruise with Mulled Wine
- See spectacular light displays from local and international artists
- Discover the city and its iconic sights from a new perspective
- Immerse yourself in this year's theme and think about your own interpretation
- Listen to engaging and insightful commentary from your knowledgable guide
On a beautifully restored authentic Dutch boat, enjoy a warming glass of traditional mulled wine, as well as unlimited drinks and a snack. The boat is heated and equipped with all modern conveniences, including a canopy in case of bad weather.
From the comfort of the boat, soak up the glowing light displays and allow yourself to be immersed in the theme of this year's festival, ‘disrupt’. As you sail through the city, admire the artist’s use of light to convey the idea of disruption, and think about your own interpretation of the theme.
- Live commentary from an English-speaking guide
- Mulled wine and unlimited drinks on board a heated boat
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The cruise departs from the East Side of the Central Station, just before the traffic lights (in front of the Double Tree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal hotel). Please check-in with your (mobile) voucher first.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Warm clothing