Amsterdam: Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus and Boat Tour and 1 Attraction
- Make the most of your time in Amsterdam with a hop-on-hop-off bus and boat ticket
- Combine your convenient hop-on-hop-off experience with entry to one of Amsterdam's must-visit attractions
- Meet the celebs at Madame Tussauds or marvel at masterpieces in the Rijksmuseum
- Enjoy a cold one at the Heineken Experience or fly over Holland at This Is Holland
Hop off at one of Amsterdam's must-visit attractions. Choose from the Rijksmuseum, This is Holland, Madame Tussauds, the National Maritime Museum or the Heineken Experience. Below are some details about each of the attractions:
Marvel at the world-famous art made by the Dutch masters. View all the highlights of the Golden Age in one place at 'The Masterpieces' exhibition and see the most famous painting in the Rijksmuseum: ’The Night Watch’ painted by Rembrandt.
This Is Holland
Fly like a bird to get an overview of how the Netherlands was created by masters of the sea. Learn how they used mounds, dikes, windmills, and polders, to reclaim land from the sea, creating this extraordinary country below sea level. You’ll forget that you’re in Amsterdam and feel as though you’re really flying over the Dutch landscape.
Experience the glittering world of fame at the world's best-known wax attraction. Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose for the paparazzi, mingle with Brad, Angelina and the other national and international stars at your very own A-list party before getting on stage with your favorite pop-star. Then address the world alongside Barack Obama and other world leaders from the past and present, or strike a goal with your favorite soccer player.
National Maritime Museum
Located in the heart of Amsterdam in a historical building, The National Maritime Museum houses one of the world’s biggest maritime collections of nautical art and artifact. Admire fascinating exhibitions about 500 years of Dutch maritime history and learn how strongly this is connected to modern-day society and the future.
The former brewery where Heineken’s premium quality beer was brewed for 100 years has been transformed into a sensational interactive tour through the dynamic world of Heineken. Experience it for yourself and discover the magic behind the world’s most international premium beer brand at the Heineken Experience. Find out how it’s brewed and enjoy 2 perfectly poured drinks at the World Bar.
- Unlimited 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus and boat use
- Entrance to 1 museum or attraction
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
• Without a pre-booked time slot, it is not possible to visit the Heineken Experience
• The Heineken Experience is not suitable for those under 18