Amsterdam: Heineken Experience and 1-Hour Canal Cruise
- Save time and money with a combined canal cruise and ticket to the original Heineken brewery
- Discover the dynamic world of Heineken where the beer was first brewed
- Enjoy a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer
- Take a 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed Canal Belt in Amsterdam
Get a behind-the-scenes look at facilities including the gigantic copper tanks where the lager was brewed. Take part in a tasting session and test your skills at drafting a perfect beer.
Then, see the 17th-century architecture of the city center on a 1-hour canal cruise. Avail of a GPS guide in several languages to get interesting information about iconic landmarks such as the Westerkerk, "Skinny Bridge" and charming Negen Straatjes neighborhood.
- Fast-track entrance ticket to the Heineken Experience
- 2 free beers or soft drinks at the Heineken Experience
- 1 hour canal cruise, including GPS audio guide in 19 different languages
When you get there
If your booking was made before the 27th of February, your meeting point is at Damrak 26 (Lindbergh Excursions office) where you will exchange your voucher. If your booking was made on the 27th of February or later, your meeting point is Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam (Heineken Experience). You can board the canal cruise at Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• In accordance with Dutch law, alcoholic beverages won’t be served to visitors under 18 years old
• Your visit to the Heineken Experience is based on timed entry. You can take the canal cruise at any time
• During the Amsterdam Light Festival, which operates from 29 November 2018 until 20 January 2019, the 1-hour canal cruise runs from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (last departure)