Amsterdam: Guided Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague
- Cruise along Rotterdam's harbor to see cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
- Visit a factory famous to see the blue pottery of Delft
- See the famous markethall and cubehouses in Rotterdam
- Explore Madurodam, a small city full of beautiful miniatures
- Enjoy a city tour of The Hague
The next stop is the picturesque city of Delft, which is the birthplace and final resting place of Dutch master Johannes Vermeer. Known as the Princes’ City, it is also where countless members of the Dutch royal family have been buried for centuries. Enjoy some free time for lunch and to discover Delft’s canal-streaked historic town center. It is packed with awe-inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church, and the Town Hall. You will also visit De Delftse Pauw, a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, which has been the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century.
Finally, you will head to The Hague for a city tour. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family, and is the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (featuring work by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Warhol), and the Binnenhof (the meeting place of the Dutch government).
Before returning to Amsterdam, hit the nearby Madurodam, which is an outdoor park featuring miniature replicas of the Netherlands’ most famed locations. See the Rijksmuseum, the Binnenhof, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the Port of Rotterdam, traditional Dutch canal houses, Thalys highspeed train, Erasmusbridge, and windmills on a 1:25 scale. In the late afternoon, you will return to Amsterdam.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned single-deck coach
- Live commentary on board
- Harbor cruise in Rotterdam
- Entrance fee to Delft Blue Pottery
- Entrance fee to Madordam
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Either at the Heineken Experience bus stop, 78 Stadhouderskade, 1072 Amsterdam at 8:30 AM. On the side by the main entrance to the Heineken Experience, not on the water side. Or at the check-in desk inside the A'DAM tower/lookout, 5 Overhoeksplein, 1031 Amsterdam at 9:00 AM. You can catch the 5 minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
• You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
You might also like...
Product ID: 203755