A’DAM Lookout and Fast-Track Keukenhof Day Trip
- Visit the A'DAM Lookout for spectacular city views from the sky deck
- Listen to interesting audio-guide commentary on the bus ride to Keukenhof
- Enjoy fast-track entry at Keukenhof, one of the world's largest gardens
An interactive exhibition at A’DAM Lookout provides insight into the city’s history. Marvel at the cityscape from the 360-degree sky deck and be sure to take your digital memory photo.
Hop on a bus that takes you directly to Keukenhof. Enjoy the comfortable ride, while admiring the Dutch landscape and listening to the audio guide that provides information on Dutch history, the colorful landscape and more.
Bypass the lines and enjoy the extra time to explore the gardens. Visit at your own pace before boarding the bus that offers frequent departures back to Amsterdam.
- Admission to A'DAM Lookout
- Digital memory photo at A'DAM Lookout
- Round-trip transportation between central Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Audio guide on board
- Fast-track entry at Keukenhof
- Amsterdam city map
- Food and drinks
- Over the Edge swing (€ 5 fee; minimum participant height 1.3 meters)
When you get there
The departure point is at "This is Holland", across from Amsterdam Central Station on the IJ River. Take the free ferry from Central Station to the other side, in the Buikslotermeer direction (a 3-minute boat ride). From there, it's a 2-minute walk to "This is Holland".Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is a 55-minute ride from Amsterdam center to Keukenhof. You can visit the park at your own pace
• Departures from Keukenhof: every half hour from 10:00 until 18:30 (last departure)
• A guaranteed seat is reserved after 3 hours of arrival. Longer or shorter stay is permitted