Amsterdam City Sightseeing Tour by Bus and Canal Cruise
- Discover Amsterdam on this comprehensive sightseeing tour
- Take a cruise along Amsterdam's famous canals
- Visit the Dam, the central square of Amsterdam
- See the Royal Palace
- View the Netherland's National Monument
- Spot the famous Skinny Bridge
- Enjoy a stop at the Albert Cuyp Market
- Stop at a diamond factory to see diamonds traditionally polished
See for yourself why Amsterdam has the largest historical city center in all of Europe with 6,800 monumental houses and buildings. Explore Amsterdam's well-known canals with thousands of gorgeous merchants' residences and warehouses built during the Dutch Golden Age.
Travel to the Dam, the central square of Amsterdam and see the Royal Palace and the Netherlands National Monument. View the famous Magere Brug, the Skinny Bridge.
Then visit the Albert Cuyp Market and the beautiful houses along the canals. See a windmill on the Amstel River before visiting a diamond factory, where you will see the traditional way of polishing.
Finally, take a sightseeing cruise along the famous Amsterdam canals. See all these impressive Amsterdam sites from the water on this 1-hour canal cruise.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Expert guide
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Visit to a diamond factory
- Photo stop at a beautiful windmill
Prepare for the activity
De Ruijterkade 34A, at the local partner's office in the IJ hall of Central Station. In the back corner of the building, on the right hand side. Please be sure to arrive 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶