Amsterdam: Canal Cruise and Jewish Cultural Quarter Tickets
- Save money with a combination ticket for a canal cruise and admission to the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- One ticket for 5 locations (valid for one month) and 1 cruise
- Admire the illuminations of hundreds of candles in the synagogue's many brass chandeliers
- Cruise along Amsterdam’s canals and enjoy views of bridges, merchant houses, and other iconic sights
- Get access to all the monuments of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Marvel at an imposing 17th-century synagogue
Then, you’ll enter old Amsterdam's Jewish neighborhood with its beautiful synagogues, striking buildings, and impressive monuments. At the heart of this historic neighborhood, which is less than 1 square kilometer in area, you’ll find the Jewish Cultural Quarter.
Travel back in the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age in the Portuguese Synagogue with it's 17th-century interior that is still fully intact. Visit the Jewish Historical Museum with its engaging JHM Children's Museum, where you can discover all about the Jewish history and culture of The Netherlands, or see the moving National Holocaust Memorial and National Holocaust Museum.
- Entrance to the Portuguese Synagogue, Jewish Historical Museum, Children's Museum, National Holocaust Museum and the National Holocaust Memorial in the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Audio tour
- Transfer between the Jewish Cultural Quarter and the boat
Prepare for the activity
Boats depart from: Amsterdam Canal Cruises : Stadhouderskade 551, opposite the Heineken Experience Blue Boat Company: Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Café Jewish Cultural Quarter: Portuguese Synagogue - Mr. Visserplein 3 Jewish Historical Museum & Children's Museum - Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1 National Holocaust Museum - Plantage Middenlaan 27 National Holocaust Memorial - Plantage Middenlaan 24Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
The boats depart from Stadhouderskade 551, opposite the Heineken Experience (Amsterdam Canal Cruises ) and Stadhouderskade 501, opposite the Hard Rock Café (Blue Boat Company).
Take Metro 51, 53, 54 from Waterlooplein (near the Jewish Cultural Quarter) to Weesperplein. Here you change to tram 7 or 19 in the direction of Slotermeer or Station Sloterdijk. For Stadhouderskade 551 get out at Frederiksplein. For Stadhouderskade 501 get out at Leidseplein. From here it's a 2-minute walk to the boat.