Amsterdam Canal Cruise & House of Bols: 3-Hour Package
- See the iconic sights of Amsterdam on a canal cruise
- Visit the House of Bols, and learn about the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand
- Enjoy a cocktail and a small tasting in the revolutionary Mirror Bar
Enjoy fantastic views of the 17th-century buildings lining the canals and the growing 21st-century city that Amsterdam is becoming. You’ll see the city as it really is, from the Golden Bend to Overhoeks, the city’s newest quarter, and from the Music Building in the harbor to the VOC ship, the Amsterdam.
At the House of Bols you’ll learn about the history of Lucas Bols, the world’s oldest distilled spirit brand, which has been making liqueurs in Amsterdam since 1575. You’ll also be introduced to Bols Genever, Holland’s rediscovered cocktail spirit, which dates back to 1820.
On this 90-minute visit you’ll take a spectacular journey that incorporates flavors, aromas, images, sounds, and film. The self-guided tour includes the Hall of Taste, where you’ll find all 38 Bols liqueurs represented, the Delft Blue Room, the World of Cocktails Club, and the Bols Genever Room.
Your self-guided tour ends in the revolutionary Mirror Bar, where bartenders will mix your preferred Bols Genever and liqueur cocktail before your eyes. If you’d like to learn the art of flair bartending you can do so in the magical Flair Booth with specially designed Bols bottles.
- Canal cruise
- Admission ticket for the House of Bols (includes 1 cocktail and a small tasting)
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that the House of Bols tour is self-guided. A guided tour is available on request
• Confirmation will be received at the of booking