Amsterdam: Canal Booze Cruise
- Cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam with a cold drink in hand
- Spend some quality time with your friends or family on a private luxurious boat
- Drink as much as you can before you hit the town
Your booze cruise will take off near Central Station, from where you will cruise into the heart of the city where the main canals are. You will then pass through the Amstel River, passing the 7 bridges and some more hidden gems that only a local skipper and host will know how to find.
Your cruise will eventually result in the same spot in which you started, right next to the Red-Light District and a 5-minute walk from the famous Dam Square. This is exactly where you will want to be after 1.5 hours of an open bar.
- 1.5 hours of a private, luxurious, and covered boat
- Open bar including unlimited beer, wine, and soda
- Professional skipper and a local host
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
When Getting to Kamperbrug (a bridge which is leading to Central Station), look below the bridge for the lower dock. the boat name is the Starboard, a new blue boat with a white roof. the crew will be in a blue t-shirt as well.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license