Amsterdam: Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Sightseeing Tours
- See the sights of Amsterdam by bus and boat
- Hop off and back on as often as you like, and switch from bus to boat
- Enjoy multilingual audio commentary on both the boat and bus
Hop on the boat at Central Station for a tour of the historic canals, and then hop off at the Rijksmuseum to see the works of the Dutch Masters. Hop on the bus to see the sights outside the canal ring.
Travel west to neighborhoods filled with shops, restaurants and bars or head east and spot a real Dutch windmill.
Multilingual commentary is available on both the bus and the boat. Stops are located near the museums, shopping districts and tourist attractions.
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus and boat ticket
- Multilingual audio guide with free earphones
- Free bus app (Android iOS)
Prepare for the activity
Bus: Central Station / A’dam Lookout, Waterlooplein / City Hall, Amstel River / Skinny Bridge, Heineken Experience / Albert Cuyp Market, Rijksmuseum / Van Gogh Museum, Leidseplein / Vondelpark, Westerpark / Haarlemmerstraat Boat: Stromma Rijksmuseum, Stromma Leidseplein, City Hall, Central Station West, A'DAM Lookout, Anne Frank HouseOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Service is not available 27 April (King's Day) and 20 October 2019 (Amsterdam Marathon)
• The ticket is valid for 48 hours starting at the first embarkation
• You can pick up a free Hop-On Hop-Off map with actual departure info & timetables in Amsterdam at one of the local supplier's 13 shops