Amsterdam: 4-Hour Food and Canal Tour
- Experience Amsterdam in a converted canal house and witness Dutch hospitality at its finest
- Taste Amsterdam’s best meat - especially its sausages - from a century-old family-run butchery
- Try some typical Dutch delicacies, like gouda cheese and bitterballen, washed down with cider and beer
- Enjoy some delicious Dutch wine and snacks on board your private boat ride
Enjoy a substantial meal in the form of a dozen delicious Dutch tastings from plenty of authentic foodie stops along the way.
Go behind the scenes and meet the families keeping Dutch food traditions alive. Explore architecture and little-known historical sites along the way, satisfying the most curious of visitors. Your guides love to tell you their own Amsterdam stories, enhancing your experience while you eat, drink, walk - and boat! - along the canals with friends. Dig into Amsterdam together and explore this historic city in all its glory.
- Food and drink tastings
- Pick up and drop-off services, but your guide with be happy to give you directions or call a taxi for you at the end of the tour
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
We will be meeting in front of Café De Spiegel, Lijnbaansgracht 277, Amsterdam. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time in order to ensure prompt departure. The guide will start the tour on time for the guests who have arrived, so in case you are late, please find the group inside the café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes