Amsterdam: 3-Hour Private Craft Beer Tour
- Discover just how seriously Amsterdammers take beer
- Visit one tasting house and two outstanding local producers
- Learn the rich history of brewing in Amsterdam from a professional guide
This Amsterdam Brewery Tour will take you to one tasting house and two outstanding local producers. The first stop is a remarkable bier proeflokaal (beer tasting house) situated in a former Amsterdam beer house and located in the heart of the city. This unique establishment holds a selection of 18 beers on draft and a selection of 250 different types of beer in bottles. And in addition, they offer a range of unique ciders. Next, you’ll move on to another venue that showcases the best of modern Dutch beer style and thought. Finally, end the tour at one of the oldest independent beer producers in Amsterdam, that has been making fine beer for more than 300 years.
Your Amsterdam Craft Beer Tour will be led by one of the professional tour guides who specialize in cultural city tours. Learn the rich history of brewing in Amsterdam, and be given some fascinating background on the places you visit. To make sure you experience the true flavor of Dutch brewing, you will be provided one free beer at the beer tasting house and one taster selection at each stop of the tour.
- Professional Guide
- Guided tour of beer houses in the city center including information on the history of beer in Amsterdam
- Visit to an authentic Amsterdam beer tasting house (free beer included)
- Visit to two city center breweries (one free tasting platter per brewery)