Amsterdam: 3-Course Meal in Historic 1st Class Waiting Rooms
- Enjoy free choice from a menu of delicious dishes for your 3-course meal
- Savor a delectable lunch or dinner inside a national monument
- Marvel at the elegantly restored interior and architecture
- Take in panoramic views of the old city and Damrak avenue from the historical restaurant
Grand Café Museum Restaurant 1e Klas, dating from 1881, is located on platform 2B and occupies the space which formerly housed the first-class passengers' waiting rooms. The restaurant space was designed by Dutch architect Pierre Cuypers, whose work includes the iconic Rijksmuseum as well as the entire Amsterdam Central Station.
Admire the architecture inside the restaurant which has been thoughtfully and elegantly renovated to give you the glamorous ambiance of yesteryear as you savor some of the restaurant's delicious offerings.
- 3-course Lunch or Dinner
- 1 glass of Prosecco
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Additional Drinks (additional cost)
- Specialty items (additional cost)
Prepare for the activity
Grand Café Restaurant 1e klas, Use the staircase in the Cuyper Hall inside the Amsterdam Central Station (Main Entrance). On this staircase you find the restaurant logo. Please arrive on time and upon arrival ask for the floor manager.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Window seats are not guaranteed