Amsterdam: 20-Minute Flyboard/Jetpack Flight
- Fly, dive and swim like a dolphin
- Experience the latest extreme sports craze
- Feel like a superhero above the waters of Amsterdam
A unique extreme sports activity, the fly-board is very easy to use. You do not need a lot of training or strength to have fun, which means that virtually anyone can handle it, regardless of how old or fit they are.
After a short introduction from the fly-board team, strap on your fly-board and other provided equipment, and shoot into the air for unique views of Amsterdam. Dive into the water to discover the endless possibilities of fly-boarding.
- Life jacket and helmet (essential)
- Swimming clothes
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Oude Haagseweg 18, 1066 BW Amsterdam Directions: You can park your car for free across from the gas station. Take the walkway, and keep right. After a 2-minute walk, you will see the meeting point on your leftOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This activity is suitable for anyone at least 12 years old
• Please bring swimwear and a towel. Flip-flops are also useful
• It is mandatory to wear swimwear underneath your wetsuit