Amsterdam: 2-Hour Stand Up Paddle Board Tour
- Paddle under the bridges that criss-cross the city
- Explore Amsterdam's network of canals from the water
- Pass the Nautical Museum and a huge replica ship
Your tour begins in a quiet section of canal so you can get used to the paddle board. Once you feel safe, you'll cross the Amstel and hit the city. Admire stunning houses along the river and paddle through the network of canals and bridges.
Depending on the group's skill level, paddle level head back via the Red Light District or de Oude Waal. Both locations have plenty of highlights to check out. The last part of the tour takes you past the Nautical Museum and a replica 18th-century ship, before finishing up back at the original meeting point.
- 2-hour tour
- All equipment
- Photos of the experience
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes
• If the tour is canceled in cases of extreme weather conditions, your tour will be rescheduled.
• Your guide will take photos of your experience and send these to you after the tour.