Public Transport and Hop-On Hop-Off boat ticket (24 hours)
- Get full 24-hour access to Amsterdam's public transport system
- Get panoramic views of the bridges and house boats from the open top cruise boat
- Hop off at the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum to see masterpieces of art
- Learn the inspiring story of Anne Frank at the Anne Frank House
- See world class exhibitions at the Hermitage Museum
- Experience the multicultural vibe of Dapper Market, named by National Geopgraphic as one of the best shopping streets in the world
- Catch the fragrance of flowers at the Flower Market
- Download the free app including a GPS audio tour in 6 languages
- Enjoy free wifi at all shops and stops
In addition you can utilize the hop-on hop-off boat on both routes, for the same 24 hours as your public transport ticket, or on another day.
The hop-on hop-off boat provides a relaxed way of cruising Amsterdam’s canals, taking you past all of the city’s top sights. See the imposing Westerkerk and the city’s narrowest house. Hop-off at museums, such as the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank's House. Stop for lunch in one of the local neighborhood cafés.
Multilingual commentary is available on board via audio guides. Download the free Hop On Hop Off app for the actual routes.
- 24-hour public transport pass
- 24-hour hop-on and hop-off boat ticket
- Multilingual audio commentary
When you get there
Exchange your voucher at one of the Canal, Gray Line or Holland International ticket shops in the city center. Shops and stops are available near Central Station, Anne Frank House, Hermitage, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, and more. See voucher for further details.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• During SAIL Amsterdam, (19-23 August) the Canal Bus will have reduced lines and services