From Alice Springs: Uluru 3-Day Camping Tour
Pickup includedPick-up possible from accommodations in central Alice Springs, from the Outback Pioneer Lodge (Ayers Rock Resort) or Ayers Rock Airport.
- Explore Australia's "Red Centre" on a 3-day camping tour
- Watch the sun set over the sacred rock of Uluru
- Enjoy guided base walks of Mutitjulu Waterhole and Mala at Uluru
- Sleep under the stars in the Australian Outback at permanent campsites
- Discover Kata Tjuta and the rim of Kings Canyon on an afternoon hike
On day two, enjoy a glorious sunrise with a walk around the base of Uluru. Deepen your understanding of the land and the Mala people during a walk with your tour guide. There’s an opportunity to purchase Aboriginal arts and crafts at the Cultural Centre before travelling to an exclusive campsite in Watarrka National Park (Kings Canyon). You can choose tonight to sleep in a swag (Aussie bedroll) under millions of outback stars or in one of our permanent 4 share safari tents (bunk beds).
On day 3, discover the Lost City and the Garden of Eden on a 6km hike in Kings Canyon. Admire and explore the towering walls and crevices of Watarrka National Park. The photo opportunities are endless in Kings Canyon so be sure to bring your camera. At the end of the trek it’s time to refuel with a bite to eat before making the journey back to the remote centre of Alice Springs.
- 3-day camping tour
- Pick-up from Alice Springs, Ayers Rock Airport or the Ayers Rock Resort (Outback Pioneer)
- Drop off in Alice Springs
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Accredited guides
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Drinking water
- Sparkling wine and snacks in Uluru at sunset
- Permanent campsites with kitchens, toilets and hot showers
- 4 person safari tents both nights, or quality swags if you choose to sleep under the stars
- Uluru National Park entrance fee ($25 per person)
Prepare for the activity
• Luggage is strictly limited to a small overnight bag. Please leave your luggage at your Alice Springs accommodation due to space limitations
• Sleeping bags can be hired for $20 per person. You can choose to upgrade to twin share tents with sleeping bag and pillow for $75 per person. Please advise at time of booking