From Puerto Banus: Small Group Guided Tour of the Alhambra
- Travel to Granada from Malaga in a luxury bus
- Visit the Alhambra with Nasrid Palaces
- Spend some free time in Granada city center
The Alhambra Palace is the most visited monument in Spain, built during the middle of the 13th century and declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1984. You will enjoy a guided tour, including the Nasrid Palaces, lasting around 2-hours and 45 minutes.
You will also have time in the city center to visit the cathedral and enjoy something to eat. At the end of the day, take a return transfer to the Costa del Sol.
- Tickets for Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces
- Wi-Fi, water, refreshing towels and phone charger on-board
- Travel insurance
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card