Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces: Ticket with Audio Guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra in Granada
- See the Spanish-Muslim architecture of Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba Fortress
- Stroll around Generalife Gardens
- Explore the city of the Alhambra at your own pace with an interactive audio guide and GPS system
- Enjoy the complete flexibility of a self-guided audio tour
After you have picked up your personal tourist navigator and your entry time for Alhambra Palace, enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra and see the exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture of Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palaces, and Alcazaba Fortress. Your audio guide will provide detailed explanations of Alhambra and Generalife as you walk.
After your visit to Alhambra and before giving back the audio guide, discover the city’s best cultural offerings, tapas bars, monuments, and museums. Go to exhibitions and track restaurants according to price and the type of cuisine.
Follow the tips of your GPS navigator, and relax in the evening with a massage, have fun with friends at a great restaurant, play golf, or visit an amusement park.
- Audio guide tourist navigator with GPS
- Daytime ticket to every public area of the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, and Generalife)
- Cultural information on the monuments, museums, exhibitions, and restaurants of Granada
- All other activities in the city
When you get there
You must pick up your ticket and your tourist audio guide the day of your Alhambra visit, between 08:30 and 09:00 for the morning schedule or between 13:30 and 14:00 for the afternoon schedule at the "Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre" in the Alhambra, located just 100 meters from the Parking Number 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There are two visiting sessions: morning (08:30 to 14:00) and afternoon (14:00 to 20:00) - please note that your tickets could be for either session, depending on availability