Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces: Ticket with Audio Guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra in Granada
- See the Spanish-Muslim architecture of Nasrid Palaces and Alcazaba Fortress
- Stroll around Generalife Gardens
- Explore the city of the Alhambra at your own pace with an interactive audio guide and GPS system
- Enjoy the complete flexibility of a self-guided audio tour
After you have picked up your personal tourist navigator and your entry time for Alhambra Palace, enjoy skip-the-line entry to Alhambra and see the exquisitely detailed Islamic art and architecture of Generalife Gardens, Nasrid Palaces, and Alcazaba Fortress. Your audio guide will provide detailed explanations of Alhambra and Generalife as you walk.
After your visit to Alhambra and before giving back the audio guide, discover the city’s best cultural offerings, tapas bars, monuments, and museums. Go to exhibitions and track restaurants according to price and the type of cuisine.
Follow the tips of your GPS navigator, and relax in the evening with a massage, have fun with friends at a great restaurant, play golf, or visit an amusement park.
- Audio guide tourist navigator with GPS
- Daytime ticket to every public area of the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress, and Generalife)
- Cultural information on the monuments, museums, exhibitions, and restaurants of Granada
- All other activities in the city
Prepare for the activity
Granavision Welcome Visitor Centre in the Alhambra, located just 100 meters from Parking Number 1. There are two visiting sessions, morning (08:30 AM to 2:00 PM) and afternoon (2:00 PM to 8:00 PM). Your tickets could be for either session, depending on availability. Please call the local supplier one day prior to your visit between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM to determine which ticket you have.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There are two visiting sessions: morning (08:30 to 14:00) and afternoon (14:00 to 20:00) - please note that your tickets could be for either session, depending on availability