Ria Formosa Natural Park Kayak Hire from Faro
- Get up close and personal with the stunning blue waters of the Ria Formosa, Algarve
- Enjoy kayaking in a safe, comfortable and exciting way
Various types of kayaks are available for rent. The first is the Rotomod Ocean Duo, a comfortable double kayak that can seat up to 2 adults and 1 child, making it ideal for both families and solo travelers. There is also the Rotomod Ocean Quattro, perfect for families. This kayak can seat up to 2 adults and 2 children, although it works best with 2 adults and 1 child.
The Rotomod Tango is a heavy duty solo kayak, ideal for bigger paddlers or people travelling with a lot of heavy gear. If you don’t have that much gear, then the Toromod Mambo might be for you, with excellent maneuverability from this solo kayak. Just for your safety, your kayak hire will also include light paddles and comfortable safety vests.
- Full-day, half-day, or 2.5-hour kayak hire (depending on option selected)
- Safety gear
- Pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
- Children under 5 years
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
• You will be required to leave one piece of ID (passport or driver's license) per kayak in the office as a safety rental warranty during the term of your rental.
• It is mandatory to wear your safety vest when kayaking.