From Faro: Ria Formosa Lagoon Boat Tour
- Set sail on a comfortable pontoon boat
- Discover the walls of the Old Town of Faro from a unique perspective
- Experience the rich biodiversity of the Ria Formosa
For anyone passing by Faro without much time to explore, this is the perfect way to get an overview of this fascinating city.
The Ria Formosa is one of Portugal's Seven Natural Wonders, and you'll soon discover why!
Come out and spend a beautiful time on the water.
- 45-minute boat trip
- Life vests
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the office of the local partner at the shop Pure Nature Store - ground floor of the building of Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro). Please check-in for your tour or activity with team members at least 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
(1) Comfortable clothing and footwear
(2) Hat, sunscreen during spring and summer
(3) Waterproof clothing for tours during autumn and winter
Note: the schedules of departures and arrivals, the duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without previous notice due to security determined by the weather conditions, tides and/or other circumstances beyond our control.