Lagos & Ponta da Piedade 3-Hour Car or Scooter Tour
- Ride a scooter or drive a convertible car to reach your attraction
- Take the scenic routes through the striking Algarve coastline and stop along the way to snap pictures
- Visit Lagos, the departure point of ships during the period of the discoveries
- See Dona Ana and Camilo beaches, littered with sea stacks and grottoes
- Admire Ponta da Piedade and contemplate the curious rock formations
Continue your trip to the Costa d'Ouro (Golden Coast), named after the yellow and red cliffs that line it, and visit Dona Ana and Camilo beaches, littered with sea stacks and grottoes. Then, head to Ponta da Piedade and contemplate all the magnificent and curious shapes of the huge rock formations hollowed out by the sea.
Your guide, while leading the tour in his own vehicle, will provide information and colorful stories about life and nature in the Algarve and recommend photo stops along the way.
- Convertible car
- Guide (by his own vehicle)
- Regional products
- Tickets to attractions
When you get there
Avenida Tomas Cabreira, the main street. Little square right after Hotel Oriental, Praia da Rocha. GPS: 37.1178972, -8.5315517 Directions to departure location: Take the main street Avenida Tomas Cabreira till you find Hotel Oriental on your right. Go a little further and stop at the little square/ terrace that follows. Should you have any doubts, wait in front of the main entrance of Hotel Oriental.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of the tour
• A current valid car driving license is required for people driving the cars or the scooters