Mallorca: 3-Hour East Coast Caves and Coastline Boat Trip
- See magnificent caves and rock formations along the Mallorca coast
- Relax on a leisurely boat trip and experience the beauty of Mallorca's east coast
- Enjoy a snorkeling stop at the Llevant Nature Park
- Join a boat cruise along the most scenic coastlines
Take a refreshing dip in one of Mallorca’s coves. Arrive at the Llevant Natural park – an area that is difficult to get to by foot, but easily accessed by boat. There you will have a swimming stop to explore the cove. Choose to snorkel in the crystal clear waters, or simply chill out and sunbathe. Afterward, head towards a marine cave (weather permitting). On the way there, enjoy the spectacular views of the seaside cliffs.
- Scenic boat trip
- Use of snorkel and paddle surf equipment
- Food and drinks
- Transfer to the port
Prepare for the activity
You might also like...
Product ID: 226065