Alcudia: Romantic Sailing Trip with Diner for 2
- Experience a taste of luxury on a lavish 45 foot sailing yacht
- Dine on local specialities on the open sea
- Dive into the placid Alcudia Bay from the bow of your boat
- Say cheers to the sunset with a glass of delicious Spanish wine
The most difficult decision that you’ll face on board is whether you want to snorkel, paddleboard, or both — or if you’d rather just sunbathe on the deckchairs as you glide across the glistening Spanish waters. If you’re so inclined, you can even help out the crew by steering the boat or rigging the sails, with no experience required.
At around 7:00 PM, you’ll anchor next to the Alcanada Lighthouse, located on a small island surrounded by crystal-clear waters. Take a dip or catch some more rays while the finishing touches are put on your dinner: a veritable feast of fresh-caught gilt-head, salad, bread and aioli, olives, and a spread of Caribbean side dishes, capped off with desert and coffee.
With a glass of wine in your hand, you’ll sail back through the bay while the sun sets over the sea, no doubt dreaming of the next time you’ll be back on Mallorca’s pristine waters.
- Dinner for 2
- Sailing instruction if you'd like it
- Supplies for snorkeling or paddleboarding
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point: The port is called Alcudiamar and is at the roundabout with little yellow signs marked Esportiu. Attention: It is before in a dead end. Please do not let it irritate, but follow the road past the taxis and drive through the barrier at the port of Alcudiamar. You get a parking ticket, which you pay when you drive out. Please go straight, left, straight until you see Offshore Mallorca and turn left. After 50m turn right to the bar "Titanic" where we pick you up https://goo.gl/maps/6YJCM7GKhpC2Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Open-toed shoes
• If you get seasick, please take at least 1-2 anti-nausea tablets 2 hours before the start of the sail to assure your comfort. We recommend taking Biodramina C, which you can get in any pharmacy in Mallorca.
• If the weather is not good, we will postpone until the next possible day.
• It is possible to add up to 2 people to the trip for an additional fees — see booking page for details.