Alberobello: 2-Hour Guided Trulli Tour
- Discover the world-famous city of Alberobello on a 2-hour guided tour
- Learn about and admire the architecture of the city's unique trulli buildings
- Marvel at panoramic views of the city from the balcony of Rione Monti
- Visit a typical Trullo church
- Discover the area of Rione Aia Piccola and a trullo from the inside
Continue the tour with a visit to Rione Aia Piccola, an area that best represents the ancient medieval village where you can stop at the viewpoint to take some beautiful pictures.
Your journey ends at the highest point of the city where the Church of Saint Anthony of Padua is located. Notice the similarities between the church and the Trulli buildings and soak up the historical atmosphere of the site as you listen to your guide’s tales and anecdotes.
- 2-hour tour
- Expert guide
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users