From Alanya: Pamukkale & Salda Lake Guided Tour
Pickup includedPlease contact supplier to arrange pickup time and place
- See a stunning and pristine mountain lake
- Admire the delicate natural white rock terraces of Pamukkale
- Swim in hot springs and thermal pools
After your refreshing break in the Turkish Maldives, head to Pamukkale. Stop at a local restaurant on the way and have lunch. Then get ready to see one of the world's most unique natural wonders with a 4-hour stop at Pamukkale and Hierapolis. See firsthand why the hot springs was given the name Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish. Stroll along the white calcium travertines overflowing with thermal water. Swim in Cleopatra’s Pool and explore the ruins of the ancient Roman spa city of Hierapolis, which include the largest necropolis in Turkey and one of the largest amphitheaters.
Then swing through Karahayit where you will have the option to swim in a thermal pool. On the way back to Alanya, stop back in Korkuteli Town for a delicious dinner. Arrive back at your hotel between 9 and 10 pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Hierapolis and Pamukkale
- Entrance fees to Salda Lake
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra's Pool