Hilltop Villages in Luberon
- Enjoy free time in the village of Lourmarin, famous for its Renaissance-styled castle
- Stop for panoramic photos in Bonnieux
- Admire the colorful ocher cliffs and houses in Roussillon
- Stroll in the charming dried-stone built village of Gordes erected on a cliff
Stop in Lourmarin for some free time, considered by many to be one of the most beautiful villages in France, and noted for its Renaissance castle.Take a photo in Bonnieux, a picture-perfect Provençal village that features a 12th-century church surrounded by ancient cedars.
Continue to Roussillon via the Roman-era Pont Julien. Roussillon, perched atop an ochre-colored cliff, is a favorite of painters, and a magical place where combinations of oxides give the ochre an infinite variety of colors.
Gordes offers an extraordinary vision of a stone village erected on a massive rock. Its fortress castle and church dominate the houses of the village, which were built with stones taken from the rock on which they sit.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Driver/guide service
- Admission to monuments
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)