Adelaide: 3.5-Hour Swimming with Dolphins Experience
- See the beauty of the southern Australian coastline from the water
- Watch dolphins frolic and play in the waters
- Get up-close and personal as you swim alongside pods of dolphins
- Enjoy a coastal cruise
Meet at the Holdfast Shores Marina in Glenelg, a mere 15 minutes outside of Adelaide. From there, board the 'Temptation', a 58-foot colossal sailing catamaran.
As the boat cruises, experience the beauty of Australia's southern coastline. Eventually, come to rest in the waters where the wild dolphins will come to greet you and play in the waters.
Don your wetsuit, mask, and snorkel, and take the plunge into the waters. Experience the breathtaking moment when you see dolphins underwater for the first time. Watch and listen; their grace and playfulness is stunning and the sounds of their whistles and echo location noises are mesmerizing.
Once your adventure comes to an end, you will be taken back to the marina. Spend some time checking out the many restaurants and shops that grace the shoreline.
- Wetsuits, masks, and snorkels
- 3.5-hour coastal cruise
- Encounters with wild dolphins
- Swim commentary
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Waterproof camera
Towel, hat, sunscreen, food and drink, camera, and swim wear (have this on prior to arriving)