Adelaide Oval Stadium Guided Tour
- Go behind-the-scenes at the iconic Adelaide Oval on a 90-minute tour
- Enjoy captivating tales from your local and knowledgeable guide
- Access restricted areas and get a close look at the inner workings of Adelaide Oval
- Explore the famed Bradman Collection, showcasing Sir Donald Bradman's progress from club cricketer to the international stage
Your knowledgeable guide will share with you hidden secrets and you can relive celebrated moments in sporting, musical and civic history.
Visit a number of areas that are usually inaccessible, including the Bradman Collection, learning all about the heritage and significance of Adelaide Oval. Hear stories of legends and characters who have contributed to the story of the Oval, making this a fascinating cultural tourism experience.
- 90-minute guided walking tour
- Entry to the Bradman Museum in the Oval
Prepare for the activity
Adelaide Oval Concierge Desk, located through the Adelaide Oval South Gate entrance off War Memorial Drive, Adelaide. Paid parking is available at the Oval in the East carpark. There is also limited ticketed on-street parking nearby.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes are strongly recommended as the path includes external areas
• All areas on the tour, with the exception of the heritage listed scoreboard, are accessible by wheelchair and walking aids
• Due to stadium operations, not all areas will be available on all tours
• Tour itinerary is seasonal and subject to change without notice
• Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult